THE OPEN AUTONOMOUS DATA PLATFORM
Data Services | Telemetry | Intelligence | Automation | Orchestration
Self-driving Data Protection | Security | Optimization
SODA Foundation @ Kubernetes Forum Bengaluru 2020
We are the Silver Sponsors for Kubernetes Forum Bengaluru 2020.
February 17, 2020 | Manpho Convention Centre, Bengaluru, India.
SODA Foundation @ Kubernetes Forum Delhi 2020
We are the Silver Sponsors for Kubernetes Forum Delhi 2020.
February 20, 2020 | India Expo Centre & Mart, Delhi, India.
Daito: The latest stable release of OpenSDS is now out!
New features include:
Hotpot: Host Management APIs, New South Bound Drivers, NetApp ONTAP Select (Beta), IBM Spectrum Scale(Beta), CSI Block and File Separation, VMWare support.
Multi-Cloud: Support for YIG Storage backend, ACL for buckets and objects, Multipart Upload, SSE with server managed keys and more.
What is OpenSDS?
An open source community working under The Linux Foundation to address storage integration challenges in scale-out cloud native environments. Its vision is to connect siloed data solutions to build a self governed and intelligent data platform.
- No vendor lock-in
- Not under the control of a single or small group of companies
- Accelerate development with shared components
- Siloed data solutions are connected.
- Automated data service orchestration.
- Intelligence integrated.
- Standard specification for products
- Compliance and Certification for Vendors
- Compliance Lab for seamless interoperability.
- Solve common end-user pain points
- Optimize storage operations and utilization
- Deploy in traditional or cloud-native environments