THE OPEN AUTONOMOUS DATA PLATFORM
Data Services | Telemetry | Intelligence | Automation | Orchestration
Self-driving Data Protection | Security | Optimization
SODA Forum - The Open Collaboration For Autonomous Data Management
Featuring Speakers From:
China Unicom, IBM, Intel, Fujitsu, IIJ, GMO Pepabo, Linbit, NTT Communications, Yahoo Japan, Sakura Internet, Softbank, Sony, Toyota, Wipro and more...
TUESDAY DEC 17, 2019 14:30 - 18:30
Tokyo Conference Center Shinagawa
What is OpenSDS?
An open source community working under The Linux Foundation to address storage integration challenges in scale-out cloud native environments. Its vision is to connect siloed data solutions to build a self governed and intelligent data platform.
- No vendor lock-in
- Not under the control of a single or small group of companies
- Accelerate development with shared components
- Siloed data solutions are connected.
- Automated data service orchestration.
- Intelligence integrated.
- Standard specification for products
- Compliance and Certification for Vendors
- Compliance Lab for seamless interoperability.
- Solve common end-user pain points
- Optimize storage operations and utilization
- Deploy in traditional or cloud-native environments